Cheesy Garlic Toast
- 4 slices Royal Caribbean Bakery Hard Dough Bread
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic 2-4 depending on taste
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- .5 cup parmesan cheese shaker
Butter one side of the bread slice and spread minced garlic on it. Garnish it with freshly chopped parsley and parmesan cheese. Toast until golden brown. For extra garlic flavor, slice off a small piece of a raw garlic clove. Take the larger piece and rub the cut side on the warm toasted bread. For milder garlic flavor, substitute garlic powder for fresh garlic cloves. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Place prepared garlic bread in a toaster oven and bake for 5-10 minutes at 400 degrees or until the cheese melts. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy with your favorite tomato sauce!